BAR Manager | FRY'S SPRING STATION
The Bar Manager is tasked with organizational and creative direction of the bar program. Primary tasks include inventory management, ordering, quality control and training, creative direction and co-curating of cocktail, spirits, wine, and beer lists. The ideal candidate has exceptional bartending skills and knowledge, a professional and friendly personality, as well as strong leadership and customer service skills.
Bartenders work a 12-48 seat section while executing service bar duties for the entire restaurant. As a central personality in the restaurant, bartenders contribute to guest experience and staff morale, while enforcing safety, legal, and store standards pertaining to alcohol service. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented go-getters with strong organizational skills, and well-above menu knowledge of food, spirits, beer, and wine. 2+ years serving or bartending experience required.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Cash Management
- VA ABC compliance
- Enforce ID and alcohol safety policy among servers and bartenders
- Daily Execution of Bar Program to include:
- Daily opening checklist completion
- Full execution of service bar and bar service, including beer, wine, and spirits production, table maintenance, and customer and staff education
- Execution of carry-out sales program
- Maintenance of bar organization and other systems
- Quality control of all bar prep and production
- Inventory and waste management to include:
- Weekly inventory and ordering duties
- Portion control
- Enforcement of proper drink ringing protocol, discounts and promotions
- 2 years restaurant experience
- 1 year bar experience
- 6 months management experience
- Excellent beer, wine, and liquor knowledge
- Fully qualified as Support, Server, Bartender, and M.O.D.
Compensation – 0-30 Days: May Adjust Starting Pay @ 30 Day Evaluation – $6.00/hr.
Compensation – 31+ Days: $0/hr.-$.50/hr. per eval – $6/hr.-$8/hr.