BUSSER | SHADWELL'S RESTAURANT
Busser is an entry-level front of the house position that includes cleaning in the dining room and lounge, cleaning bathrooms, clearing dishes from tables, resetting tables, rolling silverware, pre-cleaning dishes for dishwasher. The busser position is essential for maintaining the flow of guests being seated.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the FOH team including servers and hosts
- Clean and reset tables
- Complete cleaning tasks in the dining room
- Take out linen bags
- Pick up bar and expo bus tubs
- Clean and maintain dining room floor
- Maintain cleanliness of the bathrooms
- 6 months experience preferred, not required
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Night and weekend availability
Busser pay begins at $7.25/hour plus tips and may adjust based on experience and tenure.