DISHWASHER | FRY'S SPRING STATION
This position reports directly to Chef, Kitchen Manager, GM/AGM.
The Dishwasher is a fast-paced job that requires good organizational skills and a solid work ethic. The Dishwasher is an important position that needs to be able to stay busy, be self-motivated, and have attention to detail and strong cleaning skills.
- Keep dish and mop sink areas organized
- Keep up with high volume of dishes
- Maintain a safe clean working environment
- Practice safe food handling procedures
- Communicate well with the kitchen as a team
- Complete all assigned cleaning duties per shift and complete deep cleaning duties weekly
- Some Light Prep Work
- General cleaning and manual tasks as assigned by management
Tools & Technology
- Ecolab Dish Machine and related products – detergent, rinse additive, sanitizer
- Dishpit features and systems
- Culinary knives, etc.
- No experience required
- Able to communicate effectively with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel, and guests.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to follow directions
- Night and Weekend availability
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to nine hours)