EXPO | SHADWELL'S RESTAURANT
Expo is the front of house position which includes training and work in four restaurant stations: host, runner, expo and bar which all include considerable utility work such as running food, plate presentation, enhancement and direction, bussing, table maintenance, service-ware stocking, and cleaning. Ideal candidates are hard-working, detail-oriented, friendly team-players who are excited to get a start in the food service industry.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily completion of opening, transitional, and closing task lists
- Providing support for the Line Expeditor during peak times as plate finisher and food runner. With training being able to be the expeditor during off peak as needed.
- Contributing to the spirit of teamwork and customer service whenever possible
- Efficient seating and compliance with Host standards of service
- Efficient food and drink running in compliance with Foodrunner and Barback standards of service
- Quality control and accurate delivery of in-house and carryout food orders in compliance with Expo standards of service
- Maintenance of FOH organization, cleanliness, and other systems
- Team-playing to assist other FOH team-members with tasks as they arise.
- 6 months Experience preferred, not required.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and calmly.
- Support Staff pay begins at $8 and may adjust based on experience and tenure.