GENERAL MANAGER | IVY PROVISIONS
This salaried position requires a broad range of skills in the F&B industry. Required to learn all FOH and BOH positions.
Duty of serving as the interface between the customer and the business and upholding the tenets of the Ivy Provisions Customer Service Credo (listed below) and providing “mind-blowing” customer service in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Additionally, the General Manager is charged with establishing teamwork and dedication among the employees, while making the customers feel like they are part of the IvP family.
The General Manager has the responsibility to direct the store’s ovterall daily operations, including but not limited to, filling out all required paperwork and documentation in a timely matter, ordering, curating and conducting/controlling inventory of food and product supplies and ensuring that the company’s safety codes and security policy are being maintained. Also, it is imperative that the General Manager have a detailed understanding of all third-party vendors that help service the business, including food and beverage suppliers, security company, IT services and repair and maintenance, including hood cleaning, refrigeration, handyman, plumbing, electrical, grease-trap cleaning, landscaping, HVAC, waste removal, and general cleanliness of Ivy Provisions. General Manager will also be tasked with coordination of regular and special events, private dinners, in-house and off-site catering, etc.
The General Manager is responsible for enforcing all policies in the Employee Handbook, coordinating work schedules among employees, including handling request for exchange of shift and disciplinary action including written warnings and employment termination (all done on CTUIT). It is also General Manager’s responsibility to recruit and interview qualified Team Members, to conduct regular performance evaluations and supervise, motivate and coach staff, as well assist in the development of staff, taking prompt, but thoughtful disciplinary action, if needed.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Work Scheduled MOD shifts insuring that all daily duties are completed to spec.
- Follow all cash handling procedures
- Complete daily closing paperwork effectively
- Learn and understand all systems for FOH and BOH
- Communicate respectfully and diligently with staff
- Maintain and advance the Ivy Provisions brand by upholding standards
- Complete assigned projects with care
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Assist with scheduling and training of staff.
- Insure the proper completion of daily checklists and logs.
- Preform interview process and employee evaluations.
- 4 Years of experience required
- Night and weekend availability
- Positive attitude
- GM is a salaried position with pay based on experience and tenure.