HEAD CHEF | SHADWELL'S RESTAURANT
This salaried position requires a broad range of skills in the F&B industry. The Head Chef will have full working knowledge of all stations in the BOH and full understanding of our recipes and a most importantly work to maintain strict standards regarding Storage, Safe handling, Preparation, and execution of all of our dishes. The Head Chef will manage the scheduling and labor budget for the kitchen, manage daily cleaning tasks, place food orders from vendors, create and execute Menu items for specials, events, catering, and our main menu.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Work Scheduled MOD shifts insuring that all daily duties are completed to spec.
- Complete daily closing paperwork effectively
- Place orders from vendors
- Complete monthly inventory as well as supplemental inventories
- Learn and understand all systems for BOH
- Set and manage pars for production
- Communicate respectfully and diligently with staff
- Maintain and advance the Shadwells brand by upholding standards
- Complete assigned projects with care
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Scheduling and training of staff
- Insure the proper completion of daily checklists and logs
- Create Menus within our brand and manage all recipes and training to execute them
- 4 Years of experience required
- Night and weekend availability
- Positive attitude
- Serv Safe or equivalent certification
Head Chef pay begins at ??????? and may adjust based on experience and tenure.