PREP COOK | SHADWELL'S RESTAURANT
The prep cook position prepares food for a master prep list including, soups, sauces, main dish items, and side items. This position requires a strict adherence to recipes and the ability to do simple conversions. The prep cook will maintain their prep area, manage a list of prep items, complete daily prep list, use proper labeling, storage, and rotation procedures of products as well as adhere to all safe food handling procedures.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and complete daily master prep sheet
- Follow recipes exactly to Chef’s Standards
- Maintain a safe clean working environment
- Practice safe food handling procedures
- Communicate effectively with the kitchen management and the kitchen team
- Complete all assigned cleaning duties per shift and complete deep cleaning duties weekly
- 1 Year experience required
- Ability to follow directions
- Weekend availability
Prep Cook pay begins at $10.00 hour and may adjust based on experience and tenure.