LINE COOK | SHADWELL'S RESTAURANT
The Line cook position is a dynamic job that will require a broad set of skills and cooking techniques. This position will be trained in the following stations; Sandwich/appetizer, Salad/Dessert, Grill, Sautee, and Kitchen side Expo. Line Cook is responsible for doing preparation work, set up, and cleaning duties for the station they are scheduled. Will be required to follow strict guidelines for presentation and cooking technique that adhere to the standards of Shadwells Restaurant.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and stock scheduled station
- Produce dishes during service that meet our high standards, in a timely manner
- Maintain a safe clean working environment
- Practice safe food handling procedures
- Communicate well with the kitchen as a team
- Complete all assigned cleaning duties per shift and complete deep cleaning duties weekly
- 1 Year experience required
- Ability to follow directions
- Night and weekend availability
Line Cook pay begins at $10.00 hour and may adjust based on experience and tenure.