ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER | SHADWELL'S RESTAURANT
This salaried position requires a broad range of skills in the F&B industry. Required to learn all FOH and BOH positions including; Serving, Hosting, Bartending, Bussing, Line Cook, Prep, and Expediting. Assistant General Manager (AGM) will assist the GM to manage the floor, scheduling, training, handling cash, invoices, and closing shifts. The AGM will employ leadership skills to help advance our brand and insure smooth operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Work Scheduled MOD shifts insuring that all daily duties are completed to spec.
- Follow all cash handling procedures
- Complete daily closing paperwork effectively
- Assist GM with Daily administrative duties
- Learn and understand all systems for FOH and BOH
- Communicate respectfully and diligently with staff
- Maintain and advance the Shadwells brand by upholding standards
- Complete assigned projects with care
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Assist with scheduling and training of staff.
- Ensure the proper completion of daily checklists and logs.
- Assist GM with interview process and employee evaluations.
- 4 Years of experience required
- Night and weekend availability
- Positive attitude
Pay begins at ??????? and may adjust based on experience and tenure.