SERVER | FRY'S SPRING STATION
Servers create the guest experience at Fry’s, from greeting to farewell, with plenty of friendly smiling, drink service, menu knowledge, pizza slinging, table maintenance, payment processing, accuracy, efficiency, and hospitality in between. Ideal candidates are solution-oriented, people-loving task masters who love attention to detail, food, drink and bringing bowls of water to dogs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of table and carryout service in accordance with standards of service and hopes for excellence
- Customer and staff education with respect to bar and kitchen menu content
- Execution of daily opening, transitional, and closing checklists
- Maintenance of FOH organization and other systems
- Cash Management to include
- Accurate payment processing and tip reporting
- Maintaining drawer and credit card slip organization and accuracy
- 12+ Months Restaurant Experience
- Basic Bar Knowledge
- Quality Communication
Servers are always paid $2.13/hr. with tips paid by pool. Evaluations will take place on standard schedule. Other advancement opportunities exist, however, in Bartender and Manager on Duty.