SERVER | SHADWELL'S RESTAURANT
Server is a front of the house position that requires high levels of customer service, anticipation of guest’s needs, accuracy, and menu knowledge. This position is to insure that our guests are given the best dining experience possible, consistently. Servers manage their own section as well as work with the team to provide this experience.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily completion of opening, transitional, and closing task lists
- Work with the Front of House team including hostess and bussers
- Have close working knowledge of ABC laws in regards to service
- Engage guests and create an experience for them
- Use the PosiTouch System to place and manage orders
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned section
- Gain an extensive knowledge of our menu
- Manage timing of guests food to enhance their experience
- 6 months Experience preferred, not required.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Night and weekend availability
Server pay begins at $2.13/hour plus tips.